Thursday, April 05, 2007

Swap: Computer generated



This is for a "computer generated" swap. I made the background in Illustrator and printed it out. The fairy was made by D'analen, which closed, but it was bought by About Art Accents and they still have her. She's very large.

I embossed in silver ep with fine glitter and I used Radiant Pearls to paint her. You can't see the glitter sparkle or paint shimmer, but she does. The wings are also raised, but it's not evident in the pic. She is my most favorite stamp so it was fun to pull her out again!

4 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is really beautiful I love it!!!

Bety :)

deb said...

Pretty, good idea to create the background with the PC.

Anonymous said...

oh this is sooooo pretty. I love that stamp, her wings are gorgeous.

Jacqueline said...

What a delightful card, it's so pretty!!