Thursday, April 26, 2007

I've been tagged!

Been tagged again to list 7 facts about myself, by Glitterangel.

1. I'm on my final diet. This will be the one. I have 30 lbs to lose, in a hurry, so that I can begin testing for donating a kidney to my father.

2. Many times, while talking, I will completely transpose a sentence. Example: "I'm walking the dog for a take." When, what I meant to say was, "I'm taking the dog for a walk." Dunno why this happens!?

3. My crafting desk is so messy that I usually have no more than 5-6" in which to create (at least everything is within reach, right? lol)

4. My favorite book, since I was small, is The Giving Tree It still makes me teary to this day.

5. I usually listen to John Denver when I'm stamping alone. (it's ok, you can laugh, I don't mind.)

6. Apparently I don't smile and laugh enough. My 7yr old told me last night that if he could change things about me, it would be for me to laugh more and work less.

7. I'm suppose to tag 7 others to do this, but that always makes me feel like a bugger, for putting people on the spot.

I challenge anyone who reads this, to post their 7 facts about themselves on their blog. Kim, you already know I'm a bugger, so get to posting your 7 things!

1 comment:

Scripture by Design said...

If I had a John Denver Cd, I'd listen to him as well while I was scrapping
And, if I knew that more than just one person actually visited my blog...I'd take the time to tell you 7 facts about me L.O.L!!!!!
Anyway, enjoyed popping over and having a look at your work :)
Casey